We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
More than an aperitif, these palmeritas salty are ideal for dinner, birthday party or children's snack. It is made in the same way as the sweet palmeritas, changing just a few ingredients.
If you haven't tried them yet, we recommend that you do so. Follow a very quick and easy recipe to make. The salty popcorn will be a sure hit for the kids. You will tell us.
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- Slices (if possible very thin) of York ham
- Cheese slices to melt
Tips: In addition to the York ham, you can also use slices of cold turkey or bacon. It will depend on the taste of each one.
1. Spread the puff pastry on the table.
2. Place a layer of York ham slices on top of the dough.
3. On top of the York ham slice, arrange a layer of cheese slices. Sprinkle on some oregano.
4- Roll the dough, from one side and the other, until both rollers are in the center of the dough. Put them together well.
5. Cut thin slices on the roller and arrange them on a baking sheet on greaseproof paper.
6. Take the platter with the palmeritas to the oven (preheated), for about 15 minutes, or until you notice that the palmeritas are golden. The palmeritas are turned over and taken out of the oven when they are already colored.
You can read more articles similar to Savory palmeritas. A delicious snack for children, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.