We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Custard They are one of the children's favorite desserts. In addition to being delicious for its flavor and texture, this recipe has numerous vitamin contributions, since it contains eggs and milk.
In Guiainfantil.com you have at your disposal the traditional recipes of the grandmother. By following our simple step-by-step you can learn how to cook delicious homemade custard as a dessert or as a nutritious snack for children.
- 1 ½ liters of milk
- 4 egg yolks
- A cinnamon stick
- 40 gr. corn flour
- 150 gr. of sugar
- Cinnamon powder
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat with a cinnamon stick. Let it boil for 2 or 3 minutes and then strain the milk.
2. Mix the egg yolks, sugar and cornmeal in a saucepan and stir well with a whisk. When it is well mixed, add the boiled milk little by little and continue stirring.
3. Heat the mixture over medium / low heat and keep stirring until it thickens. Before it starts to boil, remove from the heat and continue stirring a little more.
4. Pour the custard into individual containers and allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Once cold, sprinkle a little cinnamon powder, decorate with waffles and ... enjoy!
Guiainfantil's trick: you can place a cookie on top of each bowl when you add the hot custard. It will soften and give it a special touch.
You can read more articles similar to Grandma's homemade custard. Recipe for kids, in the category of Mousses - creams on site.