We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prawns are very common on special occasions such as Christmas dinner, but they can be used on any occasion for very nutritious and original dishes such as this rice with shrimp curry, a quick and tasty recipe.
With this rice you can encourage your children to eat some fish, the flavor of the prawns is not very strong and the curry sauce will serve to 'camouflage' it. In addition, being a spice a little different from the usual, they will try new flavors.
- 300 gr. of rice
- 20 peeled prawns
- ½ onion
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 1 l. fish broth
- 200 ml. cream
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Wash the rice in cold water to remove the starch. Put the fish stock to heat, reserving a little.
2. When it comes to a boil, add the rice to the broth and cook for about 15 minutes, according to the instructions on the package.
3. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the peeled prawns and a couple of tablespoons of the stock that we had reserved. Let them fry for a few minutes, until golden brown.
4. Add the cream and curry, mix and cook to absorb the flavor. Season to taste, if the sauce is very thick add a little more broth.
5. Drain the rice well. Serve it with the prawns and sauce on top, and let's eat!
You can read more articles similar to Rice with curry prawns, quick recipe, in the category of Indian Recipes on site.