We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you want your children to learn to cook, you can start by making simple desserts like this Cola Cao cake, a fun recipe that is easy to prepare and contains ingredients that children love.
East Cola-Cao cake It is also ideal as a base to make a birthday cake since afterwards you can use your imagination to fill it with cream, raspberry or even decorate it with fondant.
200 gr of flour
1 teaspoon yeast
1 pinch of salt
200 gr of Cola Cao
150 gr of sugar
150 gr of butter
100 ml milk
100 ml of cream
50 gr of walnuts
1. Mix the flour with the Cola Cao, the yeast and the salt. Reserve the mixture.
2. Beat the butter and sugar, add the eggs, then the cream and milk. Reserve the mixture.
3. Add the first flour mixture with the milk one alternately, a little of each. Add the walnuts to the mixture.
4. Put the mixture in a baking dish, previously brushed with butter so that it does not stick.
5. Bake for approximately 55 minutes at 180º. Let cool and unmold. Now you can decorate it as you wish: with chocolate syrup, shavings, cream or fondant.
You can read more articles similar to Cola Cao cake for children, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.