We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pumpkin is one of the most typical symbols of Halloween. In Guiainfantil.com we teach you how to make a lamp to light up a Halloween party.
With a little cardboard you can make this original flashlight, a very entertaining craft to do and that will help children to stimulate motor coordination.
- Plastic cup
- Orange and green cardstock
- Pair of scissors
- Orange Cellophane
1. Cut strips about 3 centimeters long from orange construction paper.
2. Put orange cellophane in a plastic cup and insert the candle.
3. Glue one end of the orange strip to the base of the glass and the other to the top, and repeat this step with the rest of the strips.
4. Cut out a green strip and glue it as a handle. Draw the eyes and a terrifying smile and you have your lamp for Halloween