We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Vegetables and fish are the hardest foods for children to accept. Including them in your diet is difficult for parents, so we offer you attractive ways to try it with recipes like pea and prawn risotto.
A very light and smooth flavor recipe for children, they will like its creamy texture that differentiates it from traditional rice. This Italian dish can be a way for them to dare to try them, especially if we present it to them in an original way.
- 300 gr. of rice
- 1 l. vegetable broth
- 12 or 15 prawns
- 200 gr. pea
- 1 lemon
Tips: If you wish, you can add, when the rice is done, a little liquid cream and a spoon of grated cheese to give the rice more juiciness.
1. To start, heat the broth in a saucepan until it is warm and set it aside at low temperature.
2. Put a drizzle of oil in a pan, add the rice and fry it for a minute, stirring over medium-low heat. Add a splash of lemon juice and let it mix well.
3. Little by little, add the broth, by the spoonfuls, so that the rice absorbs it before continuing to add more.
4. Wash the prawns well and peel them. Remove the broth from the peas if they are canned, otherwise put them to cook in a pot with boiling water and a little salt until they soften.
5. Add the prawns (whole or chopped) and the peas to the risotto, about halfway through cooking. Stir well to integrate.
6. When the rice is done, season it to taste and serve it hot.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Pea and prawn risotto. Light and smooth recipe, in the category of Rice on site.