We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salmon is a fish that belongs to the blue fish family. It is a highly recommended food for children as it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are very important in the development and growth of children.
Today we are going to prepare a very easy and quick recipe to make, ideal for working parents with little time to cook. The preparation time of the salmon is 10 minutes. Do you dare to cook it?
- Two salmon loins
Tip: this recipe supports other spices such as dill, a pinch of pepper or any other plant substance that your children may like.
1. Cut a couple of garlic cloves into slices.
2. Heat two tablespoons of oil in the pan and fry the garlic without burning. When they are golden brown, set the pan aside.
3. Put the salmon fillets on a plate, add a pinch of salt and pour the oil with the garlic from the pan over them.
4. Put the microwave on medium power and put the salmon in for 4 and a half minutes.
5. You can add a little lemon on top or even some other spice that your children like and ... ready to eat!
You can read more articles similar to Microwave salmon for children. Quick and easy recipes, in the category of Fish on site.